Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kaydens T-Ball

This year was Kayden first time in playing any kind of sports. My plans for him to become a professional athlete are looking a little slim. He like to socialize with everyone on the field, instead of playing his position. (Not to sure where he learned that from.) Whenever he saw the camera come out, no matter where he was on the field, he always had a big, cheesy smile for you. As you can see by the mitt, he wasn't very interested in the game. Kayden's very favorite position to play was catcher. He liked to put the mask and chest guard on and WATCH the balls go by. Good Job Son!!!
But once they went by, he was quick to get them and throw them to the pitcher.... or anyone one else standing in the infield.
Kayden's Red Sox Team: (back row) Coach Clark, Austin, Natalie, Aubrey, Kayden (front row) Seth, Justin, Ethan, Kaleigh

4 comments:

  1. I really find it hard to believe that any child of yours enjoys socializing...yea, right!! Kaelee and Kayden learn it from the best, right?! Cute t-ball pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog! Surely we all know where your kids get their socializing abilities from...Corey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great blog Diann.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello?!? Is anyone there? I'm totally missing your blog. I know you can, I know you can, I know you can post more than every four weeks! I know things have been crazy, so I'll cut you some slack. But, seriously, Diann, seriously!

    ReplyDelete